Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sketches for Summer

Some new sketches I managed to get done in between the other things this summer. I'm sharing these as I want to encourage and inspire any budding artists out there!


Thanks to Tom Clarke who took the photo which I worked from!

I was really pleased to get this finished in time for a wedding...


And here's one I started before I broke my arm, and then abandoned, but I kind of like it as it is:


There are some tentative plans afoot to put some art up in the Oasis for people to enjoy - so please let me know if you are interested in doing this.

The Oasis is a pub that Carey Baptist Church has renovated recently and is running community events at so that we can meet more people in a friendly way - the website is www.theoasisreading.org.uk.

Let's keep on seeking to use the skills we've been given.

No comments: